Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Star That Shines So Bright

The star that shines so bright In the sky so high I look at this star in amazement It gives my heart so much excitement Out of all the stars in the sky This one has capture my inner eye The star that shine so bright This star will forever remain in my sight Your precious love I will always crave With this love my heart is saved Forever you Will have my attention For everything else is just fiction The star that shine so bright To keep your heart I will fight In your love there is perfection For our souls there is a extraordinary connection Loving you until the end is my destiny Having you until death is my greatest fantasy The star that shines so bright I will away love you I will remain in your light by Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment